...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

No news,

this should have the Title No changes at the TOP

and there will not be any changes with the same management and same idea to fund operations!  Apparently, no news is no plans to move forward.  Problem!

How low can Resverlogix go and continue.  Who will step up to the next funding of 1 or 2 M sufficient for the next several months?  Wow, did I step into a real problem.  Never could I imagine management could be so incompetent.  And what about the BoD.  Where are they, they are responsible to protect the assets of the company and its shareholders.

How much will it cost to for the next Phase?  What does that cost,  500 Million shares, wow either a great dilution or huge deflation on purchase power.  So what is the next step for management?  Any ideas?

What happened to the FDA BTD value?  No one seems to care.  What about the other 30 sitting on the shelf? 

Guess I missed the class where it does not matter, just follow the leader.  sidebar - Disgusted, but at this price, no sale.   Hollywood, dum and dummer!  The next sequel!   Believe I am in between. Sad

New Message
Please login to post a reply