...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: ​I sent this to IR in regard to this statement below i received​:then their response ...

Hi,

You say “ Through news releases and SEDAR filings, we have communicated all material developments at this time”
Really? What happened at the FDA meeting? What happened to the covid trial?What happened to the BTD we were given years ago?What happened to the “imminent” money from the Saudi’s? What happened to the BOM 2 trial? Has anything moved forward? If you're not sitting on anything material this is a desperate & pathetic situation IMO. Maybe your answer(s) will help to make the current situation more understandable.

Can you at least give a firm date on when we the shareholders will receive an update?

IR Response:

Hi ​xxxxx​,

I know that it has been a quiet summer in terms of news, but I can assure you that our team is working hard to advance apabetalone's development and deliver value for our shareholders. While I don't have any specific news I can share with you, I can tell you that we continue to work towards the goals laid out in our AGM presentation. We are committed to keeping our investors informed of any material developments, and will provide further updates on all our programs. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Chris

New Message
Please login to post a reply