...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Okay golfyeti I will give you my speculation again. Your question was; why would BP be supportive of ZEN-3694 and avoiding APB both with the same CEO? That's not your exact words but my interpretation.

IMO APB is to good for human's, and could have the effect of reducing sales of other products that any particular BP may already be enjoying. ZEN-3694 on the other hand appears to have the potential of, in DM's words, evergreening sales of existing BP's drug portfolios.

In response to your question KK2 responded with "The biggest reason is that Zenith deals in the treatment of multiple cancers and that attracts BP. Resverlogix does not." Again IMO that "Resverlogix does not" could not be further from what the previous studies have strongly suggested. Someone on this board has kept a list of all the human ailments that APB has a positive effect on, at last count I believe it is over 20 ailments. That could be a challenge all on its own for any BP to deal with and could represent many billions in annual sales that "could" disappear.

In conclusion and IMO we will be looking at two very different interested parties for these Epigenetic gems. For Zenith a purchase for evergreening purposes and for RVX a much smaller company that would be fine delivering a disruptive technology that could change the way we look at drug development for years to come. Eversana could have the best deal ever made in the drug distribution business and now has to figure out how to keep this moving forward without developing and manufacturing it themselves. That may include the  encouragement of certain parties to retire.

tada 

New Message
Please login to post a reply