...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

... BOM2, where are you? ... indeed!!

Well, it woulda/coulda/shoulda been at the interim analysis by now, with very promising expecations based on the newer criteria. But yeah, where is BoM2 and Covid studies? 

Still blows me away that BP doesn't have enough interest and see enough value/potential in ABL and this science platform, to bust a serious move. And likewise, no clue what the heck is going on in the minds of DM and the BoD.

Is there a fatal flaw somewhere in the details of the science, science which is supported by numerous peer reveiwed articlas and a BTD with a great safety profile, ... or is it just literally an historical all-time business school case study level of imcompetence by RVX leadership?

Or maybe, leadership is just 100% investing all available resources in Zenith, which they may feel is further along toward resolution?

No clue. But still long and "hoping" for a miracle, because I have no choice lol ... I do wonder what is the pps number that DM and the BoD would okay for a sale? But there are probably some other stipulations (Hepa?) also, that would be material to a deal?

New Message
Please login to post a reply