...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Great discussion RVXOldtimer ... I have been tumbling this in my head. Great strategy if it works, and also recognition of the actual relationship between Zenith & RVX, and the ability to mutually benefit each other. 

I would "assume" any interested party in purchasing part of a future Zenith royalty in RVX, would most likley be one of the current study partners, expanding it's interest. A BP or investor that has a bird's eye view of what is going on with both Zenith & RVX, and epigenetics overall. And likes what they are seeing. Otherwise, to most, it is just a wild shot in the dark that RVX will even someday generate revenues that generate royalties. A lot of money spent, for a lot of uncertainty and risk ... unless you have seen behind the curtain.

But it is unique and interesting because it is actually selling a tangible "futures" type investment/contract, if you believe in the science - and you're confident about your ability to help get it to happen. Better and a lot more creative than trying to sell RVX equity investors in a time where capital is still scarce, and share price and dilution at that price are deal breakers. 

If Don is selling this royalty deal to BP's that are already inside of Zenith, and have acquired confidence and faith in epigenetics, then this is a great way to draw them in DEEPER. And also raise cash for RVX while staying away from additional debts, encumbrances, and dilution. And a loan to RVX from Zenith, well, is just not scary lol. Pretty clever. 

A love triangle of "RVX - BP - Zenith" could be forming and taking shape? Going to go back and look at which BP's are working with Zenith AND also have high revenue patents expiring ... that may be our future coming together. Especially with Don openly admitting that they are working on deals for each. 

Hmmmmm ....... partner it, progress it, then roll it up.

New Message
Please login to post a reply