...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

What has been done in the past few years?  Our stock is at rock bottom…In my opinion, there is no lower and the writing has been on the boardroom chalkboard for a very long time.  

Some of you have mentioned that we are so broke that in order to pay off loans and to keep the lights on for the short term, a 10x dilution is not out of the question.    So think of it, we dilute this company further for what?   We still are the same company at exactly the same place… except our shares are worthless….. So much for the prime directive to provide value to the shareholder… yeah right.

In my opinion, if dilution is even being consider (for chXts and giggles) let’s use a pretend scenario (with actual current figures);

Shares outstanding – RVX (approx. 272M), ZEN (approx. 160M) = 432 Million Shares

PFE (Pfizer) stock currently trades at PFE = $27.60 US per share

Our CEO instead of diluting us to death – offers us up for sale at 10:1 (for every 10 RVX/ZEN shares – We would receive 1 share of PFE at $27.60 US)

We still would be diluted but under a new banner who is profitable.  

For PFE:   in my opinion it is a no brainer…

1.    They receive both companies and all the IP for a cheap $1.2 Billion US

2.    They still maintain their current cash on hand of approximately 12.69 Billion US

3.    They receive a tax loss of approximately $300 Million Cnd – equivalent to approx. 225 Million US

So in the end – our true value per share would be approximately $3.60 Cnd. (Deal is worth approx. 1.5 Billion Cnd).   I know it’s very cheap but what are our options…  personally, I will take it and run… fast!

Don't you just love Tax Season in Canada!

Long ... hopefully not much Longer!

New Message
Please login to post a reply