...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

In case anyone cares to read the exchange that occured on Agoracom, here is the chronology of the post. Like it or not, but this particular topic was indeed off topic. It is at the discretion of hub leaders to determine what is off-topic. All three hub leaders agreed this was off topic. Off topic posts are considered a violation. However, your posts were removed without filing a violation.

After some calm initial off-topic discussion of Hartland’s original post, Kelsee, one of the hub leaders, posted: I'm gonna recommend that this discussion, should it continue, be taken to the off-topic where it belongs, as Hartland suggests in his tag-line... and if someone has a question for Agoracom, pose/select question for Agoracom when you post... regards, kelsee.” This followed a previous recommendation from another hub leader, SanFran, to also take this to the off-topic forum.

Subsequent to this began Fuzzy’s rant, which were removed based on ignoring the previous advice:

“It's not off topic & Agoracom should comment ASAP - it effects all & in no way should this be considered OFF TOPIC until agoracom explains. All IMHO.”

“This is all about the credibility of this site so I'm surprised some want to push it/slide it/hide it in the OT category. Hard to believe anything people say here in light of this or at least until agoracom gives us a statement.”

Kelsee then politely followed up with:

“... let's use this board for discussion of the stock... not something that happened six years ago... I've read the article Harland posted about... Agoracom was required to have a link on their website for six months so investors were made aware... if someone has quesitions to ask Agoracom, ask away, but please do so in off-topic.. that's what it's for fuzzy, things such as things I would think.. kelsee”

This was followed by Fuzzy’s next rant in a series of 3 posts, which were also removed because the topic was already re-directed to the off topic forum:

“No no no - shine all the light we can on this. Already had my first post taken down on this - what's going on here????”

“All my post have been removed - wt flip is being hidden here??? Ask”

“this is a sad deal & what's even sadder,it's all our hub folks that want us to take this to OT - let agoracom explain, what's so wrong or the problem with that???? There's not a whole bunch to discuss at this time anyway so let's clear this up before we move forward unless some r fearful of that?”

Kelsee then followed up politely again with:

“... fuzzy, your discussion is set up in the off-topic forum... nothing is being hidden here as you suggest.. if you wish to post article in the OT forum, post away... all will be able to go there and read your post... this was resolved in the court system six years ago and has been dealt with by all concerned... if this was current, no problem to have it front and centre here in the hub... regards, kelsee”

Fuzzy then followed up with a multi post rant again, most of which were removed except for the thread Kelsee replied to:

“I've now had 3 posts removed that weren't violations!!! regarding this so called off topic event. This is bad.”

“this is a sad deal & what's even sadder,it's all our hub folks that want us to take this to OT - let agoracom explain, what's so wrong or the problem with that???? There's not a whole bunch to discuss at this time anyway so let's clear this up before we move forward unless some r fearful of that? report violation”

“This entire forum is in question now so how do people figure it's off topic? Leave it up until it's settled please. Thanks, jr”

“Who the heck logs in & goes to the OT cat?? give me strength.” Kelsee replied to this one and it wasn’t deleted.

“The true violation here is having ones voice shoved into a dark hole/off topic cat. Way to be open ,honest & upfront. Pathetic.”

Followed again with a polite reply by Kelsee:

“... I've put up the link in off-topic fuzzy, please go read the article.. if you're not satisfied with the outcome, you have two options, keep posting here or go seek out another hub as I would expect maybe Hartland will be doing... regards, kelsee“ Kelsee also suggested “... perhaps you could put up a post say every two hours [in the standard RVX forum] stating for posters who wish to join in an important OT [off-topic] discussion... how's that....”

To which Fuzzy replied twice (both of which were removed):

“I don't have to do anything! This is agoracoms issue , don't make it mine & don't try & tell me what my Options are please. Agoracom was charged , not me so stay in line.”

“Boy , they sure know how to build Trust around here ...”

Again, Kelsee politiely reminded:

“OFF-TOPIC discussion set-up and in progress.. please click on link OFF TOPIC FORUM at left, thanks... kelsee”

Fuzzy’s last post, which was removed, but later placed into the off-topic forum in case others cared to respond to his request, was:

“my last post & question here: does anyone that posts here on the RVX board or any another board on Agoracom site work for Agoracom or have you in the past”

Some additional posters (Ledenfrog, Hartland, DNDStocks both unintentionally and intentionally posted a few more posts on the subject. Unfortunately a quirk in Agoracom doesn’t allow the original poster or hub leaders to removed certain poster’s posts if they have a certain point total. Therefore, Kelsee suggested:

“... I don't understand why there's a problem going to the off topic forum as this is not anything related to facts regarding RVX or Zenith... but I appreciate your comments DND and I guess if all are in agreement let's let'er rip for today let's say, and call her a done deal in this hub at day's end and after today it can live as long as it wants in the OT forum... does that sound fair...? .... so all feel free to sound off on the topic in question if you wish... hopefully we can get back to the excitement surrounding RVX and of course Zenith after today .. I too am interested to hear where everybody stands on this, but I was looking forwaard to reading in the OT forum, where I and BDAZ posted some of our thoughts... carry on... regards, kelsee”

New Message
Please login to post a reply