...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Just looking at the chart for the past 3+ months....

We've moved up huge in such a short time...after years of struggling to even maintain a share price over $2, here we are in Sept of 2018 having just watched a trading day where the PPS spent a  good chunk of the day trading over $4....

I think the past can serve as an indication about what's coming....not in a linear or  exact way, but I do think clues can be discerned.

Getting  over $2

After trading below $2 for so long we finally broke above that price point on June 18th just passed.  And while the PPS didn't drop back below the $2 mark afterwards it did come close on the days that immediately followed.  By the time June ended the PPS was $2.46 

Getting over  $3

The PPS stayed in the $2s until Aug 2nd, so it took about a month and a half to add that dollar from $2 to $3.  But unlike the $2 price point support at $3 didn't hold and as late as Aug 31st there was still trading happening for less than $3

Getting over $4

We're not there yet, but we did spend a good part of Friday well above, going as high as $4.35...So after 1st breaking above 3 on Aug 2nd it was  only a little over a month later that we saw $4. 

I'm going over the trading and the prices as I'm writing this...kind of my way of working through my thoughts. And what I'm thinking is this:

It took a month and a half to to get from the most recent break above $2 to the first break above $3.  And  its  only taken about a month for us to go from that break above $3 to our first cracking of the $4 barrier...even if it didn't hold.

Assuming we get back above $4,  and  that is an assumption I am making at this point, I am wondering how long until we break $5?   That's another assumption I'm making, that the PPS will break $5 and that its just a question of how long.

Based on what I'm seeing I don't think we'll have to wait until October...I think we'll see it this month.

I guess I'm being Nostradamus here so I'll chuck this on the  Off Topic board.

New Message
Please login to post a reply