Welcome To the Richfield Ventures HUB On AGORACOM

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Re: BNN/// EASILY

in response to by
posted on Nov 25, 2009 04:20AM

VG: My poster boy is Richfield Ventures Corp. (TSX-V: RVC). Anyone who took my recommendation certainly did well because the company not only put out some stellar results, but went from 12 cents to $1.88 in a matter of maybe two-and-a-half months. When I first recommended the company, I think the market cap wasn’t even $1 million, so they were certainly a junior at the time. Not every company’s going to behave this way, but out of the 15 holes Richfield Ventures drilled, 14 holes had mineralization. That’s a success rate of 97%. Very, very good. And half to two-thirds of those were slamming out-of-the-ballpark type results—huge results. Their footprint could host easily 2 million ounces of gold. That is fantastic for a company with all of 14 million shares out. That’s a company that still has a lot of legs to it. Next year they’re thinking about definition drilling and doing some more exploratory work to the south because they haven’t really touched the south part of the property yet. The beauty about this project is that it’s road accessible; you can get on there in your car.

http://jutiagroup.com/2009/11/09/victor-goncalves-favors-juniors-to-win-the-2009-gold-series/

New Message
Please login to post a reply