Welcome To the Richfield Ventures HUB On AGORACOM

Free

TICKER: TSX.V:RVC
DESCRIPTION: Richfield Ventures Corp. is a junior mining company exploring for gold at its Blackwater project in British Columbia's Nechako Plateau. The company is led by an experienced management and geological team that is systematically exploring the Blackwater Project with the goal of discovering a world-class bulk tonnage gold deposit.

View Blackwater Project featured on BNN (4/9/10)

Blackwater Project Presentation

The Gold Report interview with Bob Moriarty (07/02/10)

"Richfield. . .has a big project in northern BC, where they've come up with some extraordinary drill results. Richfield is very cheap now, and their results have been very good."
View Entire Article: Bob Moriarty: Due for End-of-Empire Do-Over?

Jay Taylor, J.Taylor's Gold, Energy & Tech Stocks (07/23/10)

"Richfield Ventures Corp. holds what I believe is likely to be a very large gold deposit on its Blackwater Gold Project. The fact that RVC does not yet have an NI 43-101 resource calculation has without a doubt resulted in a lower share price than would otherwise be the case. Past exploration work on this company's 75% JV position in the project gives reason to assign a relatively high probability to the likelihood of a major multimillion-ounce gold deposit in the making. Moreover, a good portion of it may be mineable via low-cost open-pit mining.

I have added this company to my list, believing it is an easy double from its current share price, even if, as I suspect, gold shares will get taken down initially with a general market decline. . .I have a very good feeling about this stock. Nothing is certain in life but death and taxes and so I'm not promising you anything. But as an exploration play, I think RVC is highly attractive—especially at its current low market cap."

Canaccord Capital, Morning Coffee (07/27/10)

"Richfield Ventures made its investors a little richer on Monday after announcing results for the first five drill holes from the 2010 exploration drill program at its 100%-owned portion of Blackwater Gold Project, B.C. Highlights included: 1) Hole BW 64 intersected gold mineralization from the collar to near the bottom of the hole with good continuity of gold values. Specifically, it intersected 5.46 g/t Au over 32m (including 1.57 g/t Au over 260m); and 2) Hole BW 68 was drilled vertically to a depth of 431.44m, intersecting 3.65 g/t Au over 65m (including 1.82 g/t Au over 168m). Holes BW 64 and 65 were drilled from the collar of previously released hole BW 46 (1.06 g/t Au over 207.25m). While Holes BW 66, 67 and 68, were drilled from a location 405m to the west, roughly 143m SW of previously released hole BW 48 (1.26 g/t Au over 148m). Drilling on its portion of Blackwater is ongoing, with 25 additional holes planned in this expanded discovery area. The company is mobilizing a second drill to site, with an anticipated startup date in early August. The project can be worked year round, and the camp is now being upgraded to an all-season base to facilitate the increased drill program."

Canaccord Capital, Morning Coffee (08/03/10)

"Has given notice. Richfield announced Friday morning that it has given notice to Silver Quest Resources (SQI) plans to exercise its two-stage option to acquire a 75% interest in the Davidson Property, the northern portion of the company's Blackwater Gold Project. Richfield and Silver Quest will hold 75% and 25% interests, respectively, in the Davidson Property JV, subject to a third party 2% NSR (which may be purchased for $2M). Earlier last week, shares of Richfield jumped after the company announced results for the first five drill holes from the 2010 exploration drill program at its 100%- owned portion of Blackwater Gold Project, BC. . ."

Bob Moriarty, 321gold (07/30/10)

"Another favorite company of mine is Richfield Ventures, [which] came out with results on the 26th of July. The market yawned. One thing I'd like all readers to do is plug in the numbers they reported last fall into the Casey formula. What was $36.77 rock last fall is now worth $42.48 even with the giant drop in the POG and POS.

In any case, these latest numbers from Richfield show continued success in the first five holes released from this year's program at the Blackwater project in BC. I think Richfield will be a takeover target. They are pulling giant holes and will have a whopper of a 43-101. The majors are eating their young and not replacing what they are producing. One day soon, they will pull their checkbooks out of their pockets and start spending. You can look for takeovers to be taking place between $100–$300/oz. range in a mining-friendly environment such as Canada. Richfield could be on the way to a giant project with millions of ounces. With a $36M market cap, investors are ignoring what they have already done, much less the blue-sky potential."

Fri, Sep 03, 2010
8:30 AM Richfield Ventures Corp. announces $14.625 million private placement - Canada Newswire
Thu, Sep 02, 2010
8:30 AM Richfield Drills 281.8 metres @ 1.40 g/t Au, including 31 metres of 5.01 g/t Au Extends Blackwater Bulk Tonnage Gold Discovery to the East and West - PR Newswire
8:30 AM Richfield Drills 281.8 metres @ 1.40 g/t Au, including 31 metres of 5.01 g/t Au Extends Blackwater Bulk Tonnage Gold Discovery to the East and West - Canada Newswire
Tue, Aug 17, 2010
8:30 AM Richfield Adds Second Drill to the Blackwater Gold Project to Expand on Recent Encouraging Results - PR Newswire
8:30 AM Richfield Adds Second Drill to the Blackwater Gold Project to Expand on Recent Encouraging Results - Canada Newswire
Fri, Jul 30, 2010
8:30 AM Richfield Exercises 75% Option on the Davidson Property - PR Newswire
8:30 AM Richfield Exercises 75% Option on the Davidson Property - Canada Newswire
Mon, Jul 26, 2010
8:31 AM Richfield Reports Initial Drill Holes On 100% Owned Portion of Blackwater - Gold Project - British Columbia - Canada Newswire
8:30 AM Richfield Reports Initial Drill Holes On 100% Owned Portion of Blackwater - Gold Project - British Columbia - PR Newswire
© quotemedia.com Sep 04 12:21 PM EDT

Richfield Ventures Corp.
Last
Change
% Change
5.77%
Volume
676.68 k
Open
High
Low
52 Week High