Welcome To The Route1 HUB On AGORACOM

Route1 is the trusted provider of security and identity management network solutions that are redefining today's digital landscape

Free
I think you have mistaken my animosity towards Route1 as directed at you. I'm all up for admitting my mistakes but I think there seems to be a misunderstanding here. As I said, I googled Nasdaq listing requirements- I read that it's between 2.00 and 4.00- if that is the case, well then I don't see how route1 can't get there without consolidating... i still own shares... Sold a majority because I think they haven't done anything to advance much of anything. For years and years the stock hasn't done anything. Hard to believe all of a sudden this year they may get it right, I don't have a 2-4 year timeline for 40cents.. You said 10 bagger.. Unless my math is wrong, what kind of price do you anticipate in 2-4 years? I have a 1 yr timeline given all the time that has already passed. If by the end of the year were sitting comfortably in the 40-60 cent range, then I'm all up for buying more and giving it some more time, Educated guess only.. Where are we going to be December 31. Without consolidation, and if route1 does manage to get out of the gates.. The sky is the limit right? I am actually curious as to what others think, I obviously have a negative outlook, you a positive one.
New Message
Please login to post a reply