Welcome To The Running Fox Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: 02/18/11 TSX Venture Exchange Accepts Brett Gold Project Filing

The TSX Venture Exchange on Friday (02/18/11) accepted the Brett Gold Project filing documentation as indicated below. There is a typo error in the TSX acceptance letter that should be cleared up as early as Monday of this coming week. I have shown the correction below in Bold.

This very important TSX acceptance milestone IMHO has been accomplished in record time. This may give a boost to the stock price Monday ( Canada, US closed for President's Day ) and Tuesday ( Canada and US ).

Looking forward to this Summer when The Fox starts a drilling program on the 100% owned Brett Gold Project. When taking recent events into consideration IMHO RUN.V is extremely undervalued and I plan on adding to my position as opportunities arise.

I am a long time stock holder and I am biased. As always do your own DD before making any stock purchase decisions. A good place to start DD is the Fox Web Site.

MISH

"The TSX Venture Exchange has accepted for filing documentation
pursuant to a purchase agreement dated Jan. 25, 2011, between the
company and Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. As per the terms of
the agreement, the company will acquire the remaining 50-per-cent
interest of the Brett gold project from the vendor. The property is
located in southwest British Columbia. In consideration the company
will pay the vendor $1-million cash and issue three million common
shares at a deemed price of 11.5 cents per share. The vendor has
reserved a sliding scale net smelter royalty (NSR) of between 2 per
cent and 8 per cent on the property which is tied to the price of
gold. The company retains the right to purchase 0.5 per cent { should read 50% } of the NSR for $1-million per percentage point at any time up to one year
after commercial production commences."

New Message
Please login to post a reply