Gold Production, Development and Exploration

Unlocking One of the World’s Most Prolific Gold Mining Regions

Free

Investing in rml

posted on Oct 07, 2009 05:59PM

Hey Moneytospend ! Don't mind me if i changed the " title " i found the previous one ... misleading .

Like all other investment i'll know when i decide to sell if it did good for me or not i haven't been in this stock for very long and like all my other " investments " i reevaluate them every day considering the reasons i'm in and the economical situation both at large and regarding the particular situation of that sector , while pondering on the specific news regarding that stock going forward .

All in all this year as done good for me even though i had my share of loosers . That's just a part time occupation for me and not a professional one but even professionals as this crisis is proof are far from perfect , lucky for them they can be bailed out when their judgment turns sour unlike small invertors like me and maybe you , who will end up paying for them .

But that's the way this crooked system works , prying on the weaks and boasting of rightousness .

I'll let you know how Russoro mining worked for me when i'll disengage and switch to some other skirmishes , meanwhile i've witnessed some of the agravation going on between investors in hubs where companies are having " difficulties " some of them invested in Venezuela of course and others having nothing to do with that country and while this forum is to share ideas and information regarding specific stocks or anything else related , it still reflects a broad range of human nature behavior and ideology and it's only natural that some times tempers flare up 'cause after all most of the time we take our opinions for near truth and ourselves very seriously . I don't predent to be any different but i try to put myself in perspectives once in a while to underscore my own ugliness at times .

So that about " investment " ? In any case it's always about ourselves ...

Tectol

Nov 04, 2009 12:13AM
Nov 05, 2009 11:22PM
Nov 21, 2009 08:41AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply