high-grade world-class silver ore body

Coeur d' Alene mining district - Big Creek Canyon, Idaho

Free

New Board Members

posted on Jan 16, 2009 01:48AM
January 15, 2009
SNS Silver Welcomes New Board Members
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Jan. 15, 2009) - SNS Silver Corporation ("SNS" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:SNS) is pleased to announce that all matters were approved at the Company's Annual General Meeting that was held today. The Company's new board of directors is now comprised of David Greenway, John P. Ryan, Del Steiner and Ralph Kettell. David Greenway, the Company's Chief Executive Officer commented, "I am extremely pleased with the appointment of Mr. Ryan, Mr. Steiner and Mr. Kettell to our Board, and look forward working with them to grow our Company. I'd like to thank outgoing directors, Michael Kuta and Ishiung Wu, for their service."

Further, the Company announces that it has granted a total of 2,540,000 stock options to various directors, officers and employees. The options vest immediately at an exercise price of $0.10. A total of 1,800,000 stock options have been granted to senior officers and directors of the Company.

SNS Silver Corporation (TSX VENTURE:SNS) is an exploration mining company, whose primary asset is the 100% owned Crescent Mine located in Kellogg, Idaho - one of the largest silver districts in North America with over one billion ounces of silver produced. The property consists of 24 patented mining claims over approximately 350 acres, alongside 40 acres of surface rights. The Company currently has a comprehensive and well-funded drill program underway. Their main focus is on upper country surface drilling and underground drilling on the Alhambra and South Veins, as well as restoration of the Hooper Tunnel, drifting and cross-cutting. Silver Wheaton currently owns approximately 12%. The Company has approximately $3.2 million in cash in addition to the outstanding $2.0 million receivable from Andover Ventures.
New Message
Please login to post a reply