high-grade world-class silver ore body

Coeur d' Alene mining district - Big Creek Canyon, Idaho

Free
Message: SNS Silver Retains Exploration and Development Expertise

SNS Silver Retains Exploration and Development Expertise

posted on Nov 30, 2009 12:12PM

SNS Silver Retains Exploration and Development Expertise for Emerald Lake Gold Project

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, Nov 30, 2009 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX News Network) --

SNS Silver Corporation ("SNS" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: SNS) is pleased to announce the addition of Stephen Mlot, P.Eng and Phillip Brown, P.Geo, two highly regarded consultants to manage future exploration programs at its newly acquired Emerald Lake gold project.

Stephen Mlot is a principal Northern Nickel Mining and was employed by Noramco Mining as chief engineer in the late 1980's at Emerald Lake.

The company is rapidly expediting its first phase drill program and is thrilled to have secured management with historical knowledge of the project.

David Greenway President of SNS States "We are especially fortunate as Steve's past experience at Emerald lake will be invaluable to the company as we seek to expedite and initiate the most effective, and rewarding first phase exploration program. Steve has waited nearly two decades to resume exploration on this project and we certainly share in his enthusiasm"

Stephen G. Mlot, P.Eng,

Mr. Mlot is President/CEO of Carlisle Goldfields Limited, and has been the Manager of Engineering Services for N.A.R. Environmental Consultants Inc since June 1999. From October 1996 until January 1999 he was President of Patricia Mining Corp., and a Director from October 1996 to September 2002. He was a director of Leitrim Group Inc., a CPC (TSX-V) from April 2004 to May 2006, and was a director of Claim Lake Resources Inc., an unlisted reporting issuer in Ontario, from April 2001 until April 2004, and. Mr. Mlot is also a Director of Carlisle Goldfields Limited, and Clarion Mining Corporation. His experience in the mining industry has been focused on project evaluation and feasibility analysis, mine planning, mine development and operations, and mine-site construction.

Stephen Mlot states: "I have always coveted the Emerald Lake project and held the belief that the property was host to a much larger resource. It was with heavy hearts that we were forced to abandon exploration of the project in the late 80's due to a plunging gold market and I am most excited to have the opportunity to re-initiate exploration with the team at SNS Silver"

Philip Brown, PGeo

Mr. Brown has a career that spans in excess of 30 years and Consults for or has consulted for Mori Diamonds, Gold Diamet Resources and Gold Insight Resources, Tres Or Resources, Millstream Mines, Flag resources and Canabrava Diamond Corp. He is proficient in the interpretation of air and ground magnetic surveys, drill core logging, drill sections, tonnage and grade estimation. Philip has acted as a government liason for a number junior explorers and has been successful in negotiating the acquisition of major land packages in Ontario and other jurisdictions.

We Seek Safe Harbor

SNS Silver Corporation (TSX VENTURE: SNS) is an exploration mining company, whose assets include a number of near term production projects in geopolitically secure Idaho, USA. The 100% owned Crescent Mine consists of 24 patented mining claims over approximately 350 acres. These adjacent properties operated independently to produce nearly 400 million ozs of silver historically and their recent merger is expected to enhance exploration opportunities on their once disputed boundary.

SOURCE: SNS Silver Corp.

Contacts: SNS Silver Corp. David Greenway (604) 689-0896 or Toll Free: 1-800-663-4567 [email protected] www.snssilver.com

SOURCE: SNS Silver Corp.

New Message
Please login to post a reply