high-grade world-class silver ore body

Coeur d' Alene mining district - Big Creek Canyon, Idaho

Free

By now, people will have read the SNSnews about the consolidation and the name change (again), well... read it yourself below.

I do not understand this behaviour. On this board (under stock quotes) you will see that Mr. Greenway sold his shares in may. Then,I have now the feeling that this management doesn't know what they do. Honestly, I do not think there is even a good management, well , Greenway is the management. I trusted SNS before. There is something happening there what is definitively not good. I own some shares, and the company interested me, but now... I have my strong doubts.

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, Jul 09, 2010 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) ----The Board of Directors of SNS Precious Metals Inc. (TSX VENTURE: SNS) has agreed that the share capital of SNS should be consolidated. SNS intends to convene a special meeting on September 13, 2010 for the purpose of placing before shareholders resolutions which would authorize a consolidation of the Company's share capital. The current proposal would be a rollback of the Company's share capital on a 10 for 1 basis.

Incidental to the rollback, the Company is proposing to change its name to Clearstone Mining Inc. or such other name as may be passed by the Board of Directors and shareholders of the Company.

SNS PRECIOUS METALS INC.

David Greenway, President

This press release contains certain "Forward-Looking Statements" within the meaning of Section 21E of the United States Security Exchange Act of 1934, and involves a number of risks and uncertainties. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the Company's expectations are disclosed in the Company's documents filed from time to time with the TSX Venture Exchange and the British Columbia Securities Commission. All statements, other than of historical fact, included herein are forward-looking statements that involve various risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate, and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements.

Contacts:
   SNS Precious Metals Inc.
   David Greenway
   (604) 689-0896 or Toll Free: 1-800-663-4567
   [email protected]
   www.snspreciousmetals.com

SOURCE: SNS Precious Metals Inc.

mailto:[email protected]
   http://www.snspreciousmetals.com
New Message
Please login to post a reply