Welcome To The SPoT Coffee Ltd HUB On AGORACOM

SPOT COFFEE LTD. designs, builds and operates community-oriented cafes that provide its customers from every lifestyle and culture with the highest quality service, signature light meals and roasted in-house gourmet coffee.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Good afternoon,

I am pleased to attach an important announcement by Spot Coffee (Canada) Ltd. (SPoT, TSX-V:SPP) (www.spotcoffee.com). SPoT designs, builds and operates community-oriented cafés that provide its customers from every lifestyle and culture with the highest quality services, signature light meals and in-house roasted gourmet coffee.

SPoT is pleased to announce it is expanding into Upstate New York with its tenth new café which is to be ideally located in the centre of Saratoga Springs, New York (“SPoT Saratoga Springs”). This will be the first of three planned new cafés in this part of Upstate New York.

Highlights of the release include:

· This is the Company’s tenth café and SPoT believes it will be able to exceed its previously announced target of opening three to four new cafés over the course of this year. SPoT is currently actively reviewing and in discussion on several new locations in downtown Toronto, Ontario and in Western New York State.

· SPoT’s first Saratoga Springs café is situated on a prime corner location in a new residential and commercial development in the heart of the downtown core of the city. SPoT anticipates starting construction on this Saratoga Springs café by early this Spring of 2012.

· Construction for both SPoT’s eighth café, SPoT Park Place, located in the new urban development of Concord Park Place in North Toronto, as well as for SPoT Transit Road, SPoT’s ninth café, located in Western New York, is on schedule and these cafés are expected to open this Spring of 2012.

Please find attached the news release that was distributed across the network this afternoon.

Kind regards,

Lindsay Cross

Investor Relations Manager

141 Adelaide Street West Suite 110

Toronto Ontario M5H 3L5

Tel: (416) 368- 2220

New Message
Please login to post a reply