Welcome To The Strategic Resource Acquisition Corporation HUB On AGORACOM

With this transaction, SRA has effectively provided for the sale of the majority of its Ge/Ga rich leachate into 2010

Free

The news release on April 22 advised us of the support for consolidation. However, it has yet to be done. I have sent an e-mail to Victor Wyprysky asking if he knows the date that this will be finalized. I also asked if listing the shares on the CNSX would be in addition to the TSX.V or if we would be removed from the TSX.V. I'll advise when I receive a response.

SRA Announces Consolidation, Financing and New Listing

11:51 AM ET, April 22, 2010

TORONTO, ONTARIO, Apr 22, 2010 (Marketwire via COMTEX) -- NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES

Strategic Resource Acquisition Corporation ("SRA") (SRZ.H) is pleased to announce that at the Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders held on March 30, 2010, the shareholders voted overwhelmingly in favour of consolidating the issued and outstanding common shares of SRA on the basis of one post-consolidation common share for every twelve pre-consolidation common shares (the "Consolidation"). Once the Consolidation is effected, SRA will have approximately 8,146,756 common shares issued and outstanding. The plan is to file the Articles of Amendment to give effect to the Consolidation next week.

SRA today closed a private placement financing of $490,000 through the issuance of non-interest bearing convertible debentures which are convertible into units of SRA at the price of 10 cents per unit, each unit consisting of one common share of SRA on a post Consolidation basis and a 12 month, one-half common share purchase warrant pursuant to which each whole warrant is exercisable at the price of $0.15 per share. The use of proceeds will be used to complete the previously announced acquisition (Feb 24, 2010 Press Release) of Redcorp Empreendimentos Mineiros Unipessoal, Lda, ("REM"), through a wholly-owned subsidiary of SRA. The debenture conversion is automatic once the share Consolidation is effected.

SRA has also received conditional approval to list the common shares of SRA on the Canadian National Stock Exchange ("CNSX") pending completion of the acquisition of REM and compliance with usual listing requirements.

SRA is a Toronto-based mineral development company, focused on acquisition and development of base and precious metal properties in Canada and in low-risk foreign locations.

SOURCE: Strategic Resource Acquisition Corporation

SRA Corporation
Victor Wyprysky
President and CEO
416 644 6000
[email protected]
New Message
Please login to post a reply