Welcome To The Sable Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

of 700 Ounces of Gold Equivalent

ccnm

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Dec. 17, 2010) - Sable Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:SAE) (the "Company") is pleased to provide the following update on the operating performance for November 2010. For the month of November the mine had produced approximately 700 ounces of gold equivalent (based on a 1:50 gold to silver ratio) contained in dore resulting in over CDN$960,000 in revenue. Monthly operational costs totaled approximately $600,000. Continued positive cash flow in recent months has allowed the company to purchase additional equipment and to carry on with supplementary improvements to the mill & mine. We continue to focus on safety, productivity and expanding the operation. The company is also continuing exploration work on expanding the known deposits.

"We believe our company represents a unique investment opportunity as a low cost Gold & Silver producer with a strong foothold of development and exploration properties in our portfolio. On behalf of Sable and the board of directors I'd like to thank our shareholders for continued support our growing company". - Mel Rahal, CEO

About Sable Resources Ltd.

Since 1989, Sable has focused on the Toodoggone Gold/Silver Project - mining and producing gold and silver from the Shasta and Baker properties. Operations have been from surface workings and underground developments on both properties. The mine and mill are fully-permitted by the Province of British Columbia.

Mineral processing takes place at the 250 ton-per-day mill. The Baker mill was commissioned for DuPont of Canada in 1980 by Kilborn Engineering (Vancouver). The mill allows the production of either a flotation concentrate to be exported for additional refining, or on-site production of gold and silver dore bars.

New Message
Please login to post a reply