Welcome To The Salazar Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

100,000 acres with some great results and an excellent opportunity going forward ..IMHO

Take a look at the last resource estimates completed BEFORE the last few assays were released.. as they are not included in this estimate...

If you calculate the insitu value in their last resource estimate and by using all their numbers.. ...... the 10 percent insitu value is over 3 dollars per share..

I will also say that if the gold and silver prices of today are used. instead of their gold and silver numbers they used.. then the 10 percent insitu value is more like $ 4.00 per share..

I know this is in Ecuador.. but remember.. that the last assays released ..are not even included.

Insiders are invested heavily as well and they have lots of ground to cover and prove up...

At todays prices.. I feel this is worthy of some of your time to calculate for yourself and perhaps take a small position EVEN... IF IT IS IN ECUADOR...

IF Fredy continues to drill and find results.. this could resemble something like Aurillian and I believe it was Fredy that optioned the land to them ..a few years back.

I would like to hear back from any others with their calculations and or their thoughts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply