Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Winnipeg show

in response to by
posted on Nov 20, 2007 05:03PM

I met the new CFO, Gestur Kristjansson, MBA, CA, at the recent Winnipeg show, seemed like a good man. I'm trusting he will keep Hugh and Dale more disciplined on their reporting to ALL shareholders, ie the June lightning strike. He is also setting up new systems for tracking employee productivity.

He advised they have a contract firm with 12 contract miners deep in SAN mine and about 80 other miners elsewhere. They are looking at spending about $2m on the main hoist to make it more reliable, plus it will have electricity savings of $200k / yr.

I'm looking forward to the AGM, hoping Management IS WELL PREPARED as they have no doubt disappointed on production results,revenue, cash flow, progress on CW decline etc.

Sure hope they provide good details on what they are going to do with all the cash the just raised as well as quality updates on OUR two mines, mill production, exploration, revenue forcasts etc. Most important a commitment as to when they will become cash flow positive.
Bring your tape recorders folks !

New Message
Please login to post a reply