Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

As a matter of fact I have started a business from scratch, built it up and sold it. Successfully. What's your point.

Do you need to run a tech company, diamond company, steel company, a fertilizer company, or any company to invest in them?

I'm holding their feet to the fire on their own parameters not my expectations. And if YOU ever ran a company you know not to bite the hand that feeds you. Unfortunately we are not necessary anymore and are just being used for fodder(for those of you that have sold) for the big boys.

One screw up after another. You don't think they knew they needed financing when the sp was @ $4.50 and gold was on a upswing? Do they know what they are doing by going for the financing they did? How much did they have to cut back on their projections because of lack of interest from the market? Why don't you ask the market how many companies it has run since it is the market that is selling us down, not me.

What if this "bought deal" falls through on lack of interest with our sp almost 10% below the offering? Then who will you ask"how many companies have you run?" when our sp continues to plummet?

I know a bought deal is a bought deal, except in Sans hands it would seem.

Why don't you get a job there since I get the impression that you have so much to contribute.

Oh and when your there see what you can do about the sp. Because really, that's all I care about.

New Message
Please login to post a reply