Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

I am comfortable(as comfortable as one can be) with the volatility in the gold sector. What I am not comfortable with is deception by this management.

Questions(in general) asked at AGM:

Why haven't we hit the production targets set by management? Well, we have these new discoveries that need to be developed and have had to move workers from the SAM unit to these new areas.

While this is not entirely a lie as they did find new discoveries the lack of production was due to infrastructure problems, not lack of workers as we were led to believe. To top it off Dale has a very long history with this mine and new all along of the infrastructure challenges but never divulged them to SH as a cause of lack of production. He was asked directly a number of times @ the AGMs why production is lagging.

Notice how there were no production projections in the prospectus for the last PP.

When will we be lsted on the "Big Board"?

Since we have discovered so much new gold the TSX wants a new 43-101 prior to listing.

That's fine, so we wait and wait and wait. And again, nothing. Have received timeline after time line from Dale, IR, and any other bumpkin from the BOD as to when the 43-101 will be released and then when we will be listed on the TSX. Surely, posters on this board recall all the timelines given for the release of not only the 43-101 but also of listing on the TSX.

Well, they did release the 43-101and just barely got us to the widely anticipated 3 mill oz mark. Notice how they drillied the crap out of the hinge (which I think they thought was going to save their bacon) while only achieving the 3 mil. oz mark when they moved over to the 007. The 007 proved up about 700,000 oz on relatively few drill results compared to the hinge. A little bit of dumb luck to stumble onto the 007 in a timely manner to include it in the 43-101.

With that said and the dumb luck comment notwithstanding I would like to extend the largest thank you to Bill Ferreira that I can. I would suggest any shs that are starting families to name your first born son Bill or if it's a daughter some form of Ferreira: Ferre, Ferr-ira, you get the picture. It has been through this man's talent that we are even hanging by a string @ the $4 mark. Dale, Hugh, rest of the BOD, Shawn @ IR are not worth the 1 and 0's that it will take to send this message.I have repeatedly asked Dale at shows and Shawn @ IR to have Bill come and speak @ the AGM. They didn't think SHs would be interested but they will discuss it. Nice. Anyone who heard Bill speak at one of the Jory talk ups would have to agree it was informative. Although, I'm not sure what happened with the golden pencil theory or the deep west results for that matter.

First time I spoke to Dale was at a conference in Calgary in 2005(yes the sp has increased since then and I'm 5 years older, what's your point) and it was the first time I realized how little he thought of SH's. In 2005, yes again 5 years ago, he told me that it takes awile to "charge" the system up but as it stands they are anticipating being in production in 6 weeks??????We have debated back and forth what production means on SH and here for abit as well. Apparently it didn't mean pouring gold. Oh, and at that conference we were going to be listed on the AMEX in 3-4 months as the TSX was too costly to maintain and they wanted to get some USA exposure, At that time they had all the paper work in place and all that had to happen was for it to be submitted. That sounds familiar. This last financing was a huge show of contempt towards shs IMHO.

grgy posted this link a little while back:

http://www.financialsense.com/financial-sense-newshour/big-picture/2010/06/12/03/golden-advice

Go to the 56:23 mark. You need to let it play for 5 minutes or so before you can skip ahead. Rob Mcewen has some timely comments for what management needs to do. Listening to him, some undergrad in finance could write a paper on SGR on how NOT to run a junior mining company. And yes shs have been very patient.

Hey, it is only one mans opinion. But if one was to put money on Rob or Dale who would it be? Well, lets just say, we'll let the numbers speak for themselves.

Without prejudice

New Message
Please login to post a reply