Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

I couldn't beleive what I read - they produced something they hadn't produced - superb.

Is the head grade now between 4-5g/t?

Sometime in January the store of material to process will be worked through?

Then what will they be pulling out - 50/50 development / high grade?

Will it always be too difficult to isolate the higher garde material, or having mined lower grade, is it then imperative to process it, having actually mined it out?

One good thing is they are milling and processing well (but no recovery info).

Again, for such a large company, why no head grade, recovery and costs for the quarter? Any modern company should have this info available on their computers day by day.

Looking at the recent Bison release, I found the following quite arresting - yes, I suppose near surface and all that, but it did average 80 koz a year way back in the mists of time. Did they have any dream-gold like the present outfit?

"The Ogama mine produced 40,000 oz Au between 1925-1940, 1948-1951 and at higher head grades (12 g/t Au) than that of the more prominent San Antonio Mine (10 g/t Au) at the time". The San Antonio mine produced 1.2 million oz Au between 1925-1940 at grades of 10 g/t Au.

Not only does it look very difficult, we just never get the information I enjoy from other companies I've invested in. If this were my personal life, or I hadn't invested a decent amount, or didn't beleive that perhaps san gold should eventually do well, I wouldn't touch these kinds of liars with a barge pole. I don't trust them one inch. The quality of that last release was pathetic, and I am sad to say it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply