Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

San"s sleeve looking into 2013, the yr of the snake.. San, looking down the shaft sees a bottle neck of manpower rehandling equipment/ore handling, deisel trucking hauling ore up narrow ramping to bottom of A shaft..San sees that 15 yrs ( 2001 technical report ) of high grade ore below that would sure boost production not counting the new hinges now being proven and development allowing to stope.also from below.San, my thoughts from Con call is considering extending the shaft down cutting out the bottle neck allowing skipping mention of 3,000 tns/day..Cost becomes the issue and this is where mining has a large advantage. Sans completed 250,000 meter of infill drilling likly moved alot of the inferred upto indicated and indicated upto measured/proven say 500,000 oz. Thats now 43-101 ( if indepented ) adding $ 800,000,000 that well be accounted for in ways who knows. San i gather from CC was trying longhole mining with their new equipment cutting down the strip ratio. The surface veing was higher grade so cost could come down here once the deep mining cost is taken out of the equation..PS' ..i would like to see San upgrade the 43-101 which would allow them to go to a credit facility borrowing $ 50,000,000 covering cost without flowthroughing the shares..Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply