Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

I think theres a good chance our private investor will be a good thing ! After the SXR AGM I spoke with Greg Gibson who recently became Director of SXR. He told me he liked and knows the Timmons area and believed the Timmons area should be more consolidated. After the AGM he said to me he was a "junior gold junkie" and would be taking a position in the Company (at the time I thought only SXR,however I've seen no insider buys as of yet). Since SGR ownes owns 29% of SXR in addition to 50% of the Tully claims, buying into SGR at the $.125 with warrants would pehaps be a better and bigger opportunity than trying to accumulate SXR which trades low volumes and is already at $.115.

Back in June I posted about Greg on the SXR board, I thought he was a great addition after hearing him speak during the AGM and speaking to him afterwards. He and Dale very much seemed to be on the same page on a number things.

I'm hoping I'm right on this as I would certainly welcome a new insider with 32m shares (Vs Hugh's 10.m) who has a track record of building out a Company and making everyone (ie all shareholders) some money on their investment.

If I'm right, don't sell out too soon.

GLTA

SGX Resources Inc. Appoints Greg Gibson as Director, Effective May 24, 2013
May 24 13

SGX Resources Inc. announced the appointment of Mr. Greg Gibson as a director of the company effective May 24, 2013. Mr. Gibson is a mining engineer with more than 30 years of experience in the mining industry. He recently led Trelawney Mining and Exploration as President and CEO, and as a director, from discovery at Cote Lake located south of Timmins and to the west of the Edleston deposit to its eventual Plan of Arrangement with IAMGOLD Corporation in June 2012. Most recently, Mr. Gibson served as President and CEO of Northern Gold Mining Inc. and is currently a director of several junior mining companies

New Message
Please login to post a reply