Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

I think you guys are all missing the point. I believe it is thank you Dale for the .12 cent price we are paying for this mine. Thank you Hugh for all the drilling and no results now we do not have to waste time drilling.

At the exhibition in Toronto they used to have guys selling things to the public but they never revealed what it was and always 1 person would buy the first one for $2 but in the bag they made a big production out of the fact the person got a $20 watch. then they would offer more bags an 3 people would buy them fo $10 and wow they got $50 dollars worth fo goods. Then they would sell bags for $20 and everyone in the crowd would buy. When they looked in side they had $5 worth but by then the guy who sold it to them had been replaced with a new sales man who just ignored the complaints until all the losing buyer went away. Then it started all over again with a new batch of buyers. Scary but seems like the same tune.

PT Barnum always said there is a sucker born every minute.

New Message
Please login to post a reply