Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

i had just started in bussiness.....and had a cashflow problem.

went to the bank to borrow 3000 for 6 months

gave the bank my financials(receivables,payables, inventory)

the bank wanted a secured loan.....to be secured by the above....ok i could handle that even though it seemed at bit extreme as i was putting up 40000 to secure their loan of 3000.

the kicker was in addition they wanted my wife to put up our home as additional collateral....fug i thought i structured our lives properly.....(separate our personal assets from the bussiness assets)....i was polite told the bankster that i would have to talk it over with my wife......to make a long story short did not get the loan, survived my temporary crisis and am still married.......and still in bussiness

back to the sgr story......this saga is similar to my own....sgr is having a cashflow problem.... its gone to the banksters....they got the financials......and......it appears that they are not interested.....so we end up going to a shylok who wants 14% and a fully secured loan......and sgr agrees.......

jhc......even the debenture holders are unsecured......folks these are desparate times.....for sgr

its a helluva gamble the board of directionless rudders have made on our behalf they are willing to give the company away for 1.6 million.....fug i would not put up my own home to secure a loan.....and we have just put up sgr assets???????......take your tax loss now and if you still believe in the play buy back in 30 days.......

even playing the play through ker has dried up few shares being offered

New Message
Please login to post a reply