Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

To think back on all of the times for this company and more so for the shareholders.

Screwed.

That sums it up best. Many have lost their shirts, I feel for those of you who did not get out in time.

Those capital losses, if you are so lucky to have them, will keep you and me warm for decades, if you can use them. That last ray of sunshine before the night swallows you up whole.

Some made it out, like a bandit even. Good on you, I wish you well, except for you, you know who, may Karma slip into your room and leave you with a memory of those who looked at you and bought into the lies, that you will remember when you too slip into the night.

For me I am not bitter. Not even so much.

For my memories of this will be the friends that I made, the hard lessons that I have learned. The dream, that I continue to dream, just not with my sunglasses on anymore.

I wish to thank all of you from this board, past and present. It was a slice to sit and read the posts in the wee hours of the night.

I will open a beer and toast all of you on June 22nd.

Cheers Mates!

AndyK

New Message
Please login to post a reply