Seafield Resources Ltd

Mazatlan, Mexico - Dryden, n/w Ontario - Fire project, ROF McFauld’s Lake On

Free

http://www.theaureport.com/pub/na/13027

BL: Colombia. Seafield Resources Ltd. (SFF:TSX.V) is one of the more undiscovered plays in that area. Not very many people realize that it has about 3 million ounces (Moz) in total resource identified on two targets. It is working toward a PEA on the Miraflores project, which has about 2 Moz in a setting that should be straightforward to mine and with a grade that should allow for a very profitable operation. I see it advancing that project toward either production or a takeout at some point. It will continue to grow the resource, but it is already considerable.

TGR: Its stock is trading at about $0.17, which puts it at about $10/oz. That is kind of a silly price.

BL: Yes, it is. Its goal is to expand the resource as much as possible, but also advance the resource at Miraflores and remove some of that risk so it rises up the value chain. It's just too large of a resource to be ignored.

TGR: At one point, Seafield was one of the most talked about juniors. Then there were some issues and the management team was replaced. What do you think of the new team?

BL: I like them. I'm familiar with other work that they've done. They are serious people experienced in Latin America and have great local relations. The team that was running the company previously was kind of a caretaker team. They were very happy that they found this new group.

New Message
Please login to post a reply