Welcome To The Selectcore HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Take it from a professional accountant (if that makes you feel better) and INVESTOR (which matters a lot more since I have skin in the game) that when you find a venture company with:

Ø over $100MM in revenue even before any strategic moves to venture into a significantly larger more profitable revenue stream.

Ø proactive and brilliant management that sees the decline in their prepaid telecom business and counters buy getting into the prepaid credit card market and launches a facebook transfer platform to cut-off the “finders fee” to their retail customers and opens up the sales potential to a billion users world wide rather than just the few brick and mortar convenience stores.

Ø developed apps that allow money transfers from person to person without the end user paying a dime (unlike $15 wire transfers from Western Union).

Ø Inks a deal with iSign to make 80% of the revenue of another company’s game changing technology (not to mention that retailers see it as a gift when they can get a antenna, merchant services, and a new revenue stream from being a recash network agent all in one terminal).

Ø sets up an acquisition to not only add merchant services to their revenue streams, but also drastically improves the size of their recash network and potential ad-revenue via iSign….AND THEY WORKED OUT AN ALL STOCK DEAL (if that isn’t the biggest damn sign that this company knows what they are doing and they have something up their sleeves, maybe the fact that they DIDN’T SELL ONE SHARE WHEN IT HIT A 52 WEEK HIGH will be

Ø In an industry that is expected to grow exponentially.

Who wouldn’t be excited about this stock??? My challenge was recently posted on Stockhouse asking anyone to come up with any TSX venture company that traded in the pennies, had this much revenue, was in one of the fastest growing industries, had absolutely brilliant and well executed management, and trades at such a discount to perceived top of the industry players.

Take it from a guy who invested heavily in Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, made a mint, and promoted that stock just the same. When you are in a game-changing stock that makes money from saving customers money (card users) and makes others money for no investment (retailers…not to mention increased foot traffic, iSign advertising , and cheaper merchant services. and I say cheaper because just offering discounted merchant services costs would be another brilliant move by management cause more retailers means a larger recash network and advertising footprint) the sky is the limit.

DO ME A FAVOUR AND TAKE A STEP BACK FROM VIEWING THIS AS A STOCK…..If you’re expecting some blow out numbers this quarter you’re misguided. What business do you know that does all this development and is only a couple of months in, turn around and make a profit? If you think you can do all that please send me your resume. Think about this as your company and imagine how much time, effort, and money it would take to expand to the U.S. , build out the recash network, develop apps, advertise the socialtime network properly, close an acquisition (AND THE OTHER STUFF THEY HINTED TO IN THE LAST PRESS RELEASE..GOD KNOWS WHAT THEY’RE UP TO BUT I’M SURE IT WILL BE DAMN GOOD)..these guys are flying but don’t put ridiculous expectations out there…this is the only management team of all the companies I own that I have a great deal of respect for…they deserve millions, not the ivey league jerks that just get paid millions in options based on macro events that have nothing to do with their decision making.

I urge you to go through their recent press releases and see for yourself why these guys are making a name for themselves. Please do your own due diligence (and homework).

Please, I welcome scepticism; I’m open minded…when it comes to investing you have to be. I just don’t see that much negativity for this stock at the moment (unless we’re talking macro issues). If you see something that can crush them or something I’ve missed then share, if it’s a personal attack on me for this post, please get off the board and stop wasting time…I’m here to make money.

Full discolusure, I'm heavily long on SCG.

New Message
Please login to post a reply