Welcome To The Selwyn Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Notice that the rise in share price happened around 2-20 and 2-22 time frame - I would suggest that this is the Hommel effect.

on 2-20-08 he published an article for his subscribers with the following excerpt:

"In Selwyn's case, this creates weird issues, since the market cap is so much, much, much smaller than the expected CAPEX, or cash needed to complete the mine. But Selwyn is the largest mining project on earth! The market cap could well rise to $1 billion before they raise $1 billion. Maybe they will raise the next $100 million by the time their market cap reaches $280 million. In that case, the stock could move up ten times! Furthermore, Selwyn's project is so large that they might not complete feasibility for the next 3 years, so we really don't know how much money that they need to build what might be the largest mine on earth."

I held selwyn for almost a year, but had to exit when the share price dropped into the .60's. I have been watching and will likely deploy some capital into this play again in the near future.

SD

New Message
Please login to post a reply