Welcome To The Shoal Point Energy HUB On AGORACOM

Shoal Point Energy Ltd. is a petroleum exploration and development company

Free

From another site.....

Jock McCracken is working with Shelby Resources as we speak.  They are looking for 5 to 10 targets.  When the news comes out with seismic results.  This could happen very fast.  I called into shp and talked with Erick, then mark called me back shortly after.  The plan is not to dilute the share structure, keeping it tight and running a efficient company.  The goal is to build the share price to jump into another play while building great cash flow from Kansas to support the new play.  If everything goes as planned I see this stock jumping  to 1 to 2 dollars a share.  All this will give the Newfoundland government more confidence in shoal point energy and it gives us a better chance of developing our assets in Newfoundland.   I personally love that mark has so much invested into this company and the way he will make money is his amount of shares, the more the stock price rises the more money mark makes.  Shoal point is not paying anyone huge money in wages and he said he will not raise his salary when the company is cash flow positive.   The share holders will benefit from all the hard work of shoal point energy.   Low risk high reward 

Read more at https://stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard?symbol=c.shp&postid=30167550#bLXv3FDYmtxDiVAR.99

New Message
Please login to post a reply