Welcome To The Shoal Point Energy HUB On AGORACOM

Shoal Point Energy Ltd. is a petroleum exploration and development company

Free
Audio/Video Update

Good Morning,

I wanted to break this down in 6-7 minutes for you guys but it went 13 minutes. For those of you who are invested in or are watching Shoal Point Energy (SHP/SHPNF), you'll want to hear this update, which includes behind the scenes details on well #1 and plans for well #2.

I believe things are going excellent on the ground in Kansas. But I explain why they don't just say "voila, we're producing X barrels per day!". It's a process, and I give some simple color so we all understand how/when the information will roll out.

Today's dip on the open was temporary in my opinion and I remain a buyer anywhere around .20 CDN to build a position in SHP. Here's the video:

Sincerely,
Eric Muschinski ​
Black Gold Letter

Legal Disclaimer: I am offering ideas for your consideration and education. I am not offering financial advice. I am not a financial or investment advisor and am acting in the sole capacity of a newsletter writer. I am a fellow investor and trader sharing his thoughts for educational and informational purposes only. *Shoal Point is an advertiser with BGL-do your own homework before acting on anything that I say. Opinions and analyses were based on data available to authors of respective essays at the time of writing. Although the information provided on the Website is based on careful research and sources that are believed to be accurate, Mr. Muschinski does not guarantee the accuracy or thoroughness of the data or information reported. The opinions published on the Website belong to Mr. Muschinski or respective associates and are neither an offer nor a recommendation to purchase or sell securities. Mr. Muschinski does not recommend services, products, business or investment in any company mentioned in any of his essays or reports. Materials published on the Website have been prepared for your private use and their sole purpose is to educate readers about various investments. By reading Mr. Muschinski's essays or reports you fully agree that he will not be held responsible or liable for any decisions you make regarding any information provided in these essays or reports. Investing, trading and speculation in any financial markets may involve high risk of loss. We strongly advise that you consult a certified investment advisor and we encourage you to do your own research before making any investment decision. Mr. Muschinski, Gold Investment Letter's employees and affiliates, as well as members of their families, may have a short or long position in any securities, including those mentioned in any of the reports or essays, and may make additional purchases and/or sales of those securities without notice. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply