Free
Message: Shoreham Negotiates Option to JV Guiana Shield Resources Inc.'s GOLD and PGM...

A question for the Board

posted on Apr 27, 2009 09:27AM

I have some questions. Please remember I do like management's approach and I do have shares. I sold some recently to cover my costs and still holding some stock if we hit a home run.

The news dated April 6, 2009

"to earn 100 per cent of the mineral rights by issuing five million shares of Shoreham Resources in four payments, making scheduled cash payments related to the status of each of the project areas and milestone payments (cash proportional to 43-101-compliant gold resources and one million shares)."

Question 1: What are the cash payments to the vendors?

News dated today

"Mulgravian Ventures Corp., a private Canadian company, the right to earn a 51-per-cent working interest in the lands in the Guiana Shield Resources option, as stated in an April 6, 2009, news release on Stockwatch, by investing $2.1-million, by purchasing shares of Shoreham Resources Ltd. in four stages, and providing $5-million (U.S.) in funds for use in the evaluation and development of the properties"

Question 2: Who is Mulgravian and what is their financial position? This is a good question since eventually they will control the project.

Question 3: Since we don't know the answer to question 1 does the private placement cover the option payments to the vendors?

Question 4? Mulgravian already backed out previously private placement, what happens if they do this again?

The news releases do not fully disclose the agreements.

New Message
Please login to post a reply