Free

Digger, with all respect.. I think your messing where you live.

There is division within Shroeham's management and when this happens there should be a parting of ways, as quickly and cleanly as possible. I would guess that Bending has no issue with McNiven given he remains on contract.

When insiders air their dirty laundry in public, it is poor form. Of course Bending will not want to comment either way. It was poor form of you to expect Bending to answer this type of question. I am a little surprised Bending did not tell you to bugger off. Rereading your post, I think he was.

I am a little curious as to where you got this information about McNiven spending money like a bangee? Is there someone in management telling you this or is this Guyana gossip from your special friend? What are this person's motives? It sounds like someone with an axe to grind. By your tone, I would guess you have a beef with McNiven that predates Shoreham.

If I were Bending I would fire that person immediately, regardless of whether I agreed with that person or not. They are a destructive influence and cannot be trusted.

I have seen this type of destructive behaviour before and it never turns out well, for anyone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply