Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

To all:

It is remarkable to me how much information was provided at the SHM. The general meeting provided a good overview, but it was the informal times that provided so much more. At lunch, the mill tour, the Sinker Tunnel and WEM tour, and then Silver City. Each shareholder that attended had many opportunities to have individual discussions with whoever was available and I found every one of them willing to answer any and all questions to the best of their ability. It was apparent that no one was told "be careful what you say, or don't talk about that." There was a tremendous amount of info provided. The problem was none of us heard all of it.

This board has been invaluable in desceminating all of the bits and pieces received so that all shareholders on this board can benifit. Thankyou.

Questions have come up here: Why are they doing this? Why not do it this way? How much is this worth? What is the next step? etc. Most of these questions were answered by one of the staff to someone at the meeting and now that someone usually provides the answer on this board. (Special mention goes to Garick. What a memory you have. You sure made the rounds.)

Now the problem will become that there is so much new going on, we may not know to much until the next annual meeting. Seems we will need to have semi-annual annual meetings.

The bottom line to me is that the staff loves their work and wants to tell us everything. The problem is they are only good about providing it on a one on one basis, and not so good about providing it through their PR's. We as shareholders seem to be the best source of quality PR's. However, if this is the only problem they have, I can certainly live with it. I see quality people, quality property, and quality plan.

Calfarmer

New Message
Please login to post a reply