Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Hello again fellow shareholders

I am a constant lurker but very seldom post. I have been a shareholder literally since before SFMI was SFMI. Over these long years I have accumulated a similar amount of shares to Pic. Some of you who have been around a long time will remember me from several years ago as an active advocate of truth under the name "Silver Falcon" on I-Hub. While I have been to most of the shareholders meetings I will sadly not be able to attend this year do to Business commitments.

I completely respect anyone's decision to buy both GHDC and SFMI in whatever proportion they choose for whatever reasons. However, I want to thank Spiny for pointing out some gross falsehoods that have been recently propogated in an effort to promote GHDC as supposedly being the obviously better investment. The truth as I understand it based upon personal discussions with PQ two years ago at the shareholders meeting is that SFMI will NOT have to pay GHDC on ore mined through the Sinker Tunnel. PQ assured me they would always avoid paying 15% (twice) to to both GHDC and NV. If this holds true then GHDC will not get any 15% royalties unless (until) ore is mined off their short list of claims which are all on the top of the mountain. As Spiny points out there is now a long list of claims covering more than 1000 acres for which GHDC has NO INTEREST at all and will receive no royalties. These many newly filed claims are completely owned directly by SFMI.

All of this to say that the vast majority of options from which SFMI can choose to extract ore to process will result in NO INCOME AT ALL FOR GHDC. It is futile to even try to guess what small fraction of SFMI's production will result in any royalties to GHDC going forward. What we know is that SFMI will reap 85% or 100% (on wholey owned claims) of the revenue from ALL the ore they process and that GHDC will only reap a 15% royalty from SOME unknowable fraction of SFMI's production that ends up being mined from a small number of claims that are only accessable 5 months of the year on the top of the mountain.

Bouts and Blueside have repeatedly and actively promoted the the premise that it is likely that GHDC will someday be more valuable than SFMI based on the number of outstanding shares of each company. But given all these unkowns how can anyone (with a straight face) believe they can determine a relative fare value ratio between the two companies.

Thanks again Spiny for the infusion of truth.

Mr Z (AKA - Silver Falcon)

New Message
Please login to post a reply