Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Pic,

I appreciate you continued analysis about what is happening with the buy/sell ratios of the SFMI market each day. There are many things I do not understand about these kinds of markets and you do seem to have an understanding. You stated that the Form T filing after the maket closed yesterday for 805,000 shares confirmed that there is manipulation. What is this and why is that confirmation. You make statements that the "price seems to need to be at this level so that certain buyers can obtain inexpensive shares". I guess I believe that could certainly be the case, but it seems to me that if that is the case, it is a very inefficient way to do that. Why wouldn't the buyer and seller, which I assume would have to both be preknown and having prior agreement to acheive this lower price, not instead just agree to buy and sell at their desired price in a personal buy sell agreement outside of the the public exchanges. Sell the desired number of shares at the desired price and let it go at that. I could speculate why, but I'm interested in what your thinking is.

In a broader sense, this same kind of thing seems to occuring in the whole precious metals market and it sure is frustrating. I have no doubt that this whole thing only acheives temporary supression (unless with any particular company it lasts long enough to just force a particular company to run out of funds and therefore bankruptcy) with the market ultimately going to and beyond where it should normally be.

When I first got into the precious metals market in the early 2000's I would have never believed it would take this long to go where I thought it was going. Oh well, it is developing patience.

Dmagnus, you certainly are asking very interesting questions and asking them sure is valid with what is going on. Your thinking is mine and why I am here in the first place. I have no real answers to your questions, but I have reason to believe from what I have seen, that as time goes on, the answers will become more and more pertinant. Thanks.

I agree that Carmine should go. He is either a basher, paranoid, or an emotional disaster.

Thanks in advance, Calfarmer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply