Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Odds favour the pms more and more every day now. All I can do is follow the wisdom of those I consider experts such as Jim Sinclair, who thinks the banks have been flushed out with the recent Cyprus debacle, whereby the banks sent up a balloon to test the resolve of depositors and it has failed. Had it succeeded, the path was open for the banks to delay their insolvency by way of downloading their debt directly to the savers... direct theft in other words by way of taxing those who have already paid taxes. Seems the Russsians, who represent over 30% of Cypress' bank deposits (illegal drug money) are not pleased. Putin has spoken loud and clear. So, now the rest of the world's banks realize continued 'printing' is the only route left to steal all the savings of the public by way of stealth. Trust in banks has been severely eroded in Europe and Britain and into NA... as we see Cypriots and even Europeans lining up at ATs and withdrawing more cash. What wiill they buy to preserve their savings?

So, there is no way out and the ability of the banks to continue to paper over their shorts is even more compromised as they have been severely wounded. The continued rush into the PMs has risen another notch globally via bullion, coins, funds, ETFs and a few stocks. The gold owners such as sovereign nations, funds, banks, individuals and others want their gold/silver delivered, not rolled over via paper. Germany, Mexico and many other nations want their New York and London gold back and they want it independently audited (it isn't there). The warning lights are flashing ever more brightly. Sooner or later there will be the inevitable defaults. Slowing that process is all that is left for the Cartel. Gold and silver have to go up. The U.S.. is frantic about protecting the value of the $U.S., keeping interest rates down (artificailly) and printing while lying about all the statistics such as unemployment (really at 23%), and inflation (really 9.3%) and everything else.

My guess is that we will see an attempt to gradually manage the increase in the pms... whilst encouraging (buying) the S&P and DOW ... maybe with a short setback soon ... to go to new highs. Money wiill come out of bonds and into stocks. Blah, blah, blah.

Well, in summation, I think we are on the cusp of the next rise in the PMs. Whether or ot the bad guys will continue too blast the gold and silver stocks with impunity is anyone's guess. My guess is that we see money coming into the good quality producers and juniors. Anything more than that will be a bonus in the short term ... BUT one has to wonder how dumb the good money is to ignore rare, high grade deposits that can somehow finance themselves such as SFMI.

New Message
Please login to post a reply