Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Some interesting items I noticed:

Illiad was issued only 25 million share in 3 months ending September 30, 2013. And they are still owed $183,874.

JMJ lawsuit settled in November 2013. "Under the settlement, we agreed to a schedule under which JMJ’s existing indebtedness will be satisfied by the issuance of shares (approx. 200 million ..my insert) of Class A Common Stock, and JMJ will loan the Company an additional $100,000 pursuant to a convertible promissory note." That sounds positive that they are willing to lend SFMI more money ..I think.

Some quotes that are not accurate:

"In the Fall of 2013, we plan to install a chemical leaching facility at our mill site in order to improve the yields from our raw material."

"We estimate that the exploration phase will take about 18 months from mid-April 2013, and will cost approximately $10,000,000."

Not sure what to make of the following:

In the nine months ending September 30, 2012, our refiner extracted 100.698 ounces of gold and 190.534 ounces of silver. The average price per ounce was $1,666 for gold and $33.5 for silver.

In the nine months ending September 30, 2013, our refiner extracted 98.33 ounces of gold and 80.776 ounces of silver. The average price per ounce was $1,623 for gold and $33 for silver.

That is over $330,000 of gold and silver extracted, where is the revenue?

We are actively seeking investment banking professionals to assist us in raising capital as well as advice on how we can be restructured to make the company sufficiently attractive to induce new investors to provide the capital we need. In the event we are not able to raise

new cash capital, we will not be able to complete our business plan, and may be forced to consider a sale of the entire company. ...not sure I have seen that mentioned before.

New Message
Please login to post a reply