Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Welcome Big Gamble,

I was fascinated by your use of the word rainbow regarding SFMI as here in Southern California we are expecting the first reasonble sized rainstorm in two years come this Friday and Saturday. We have been in a severe drought here for two years and a mild drought for longer than that. It coincides with the drought of good news from SFMI, so my hope is perhaps it is a sign that SFMI may have a bit of good news soon. One good storm does not end the drought here, it only gives us hope. One good news release by SFMI won't solve the problem either, but it would sure help. About 20 years ago we had a similar situation here in So. CA and we had what came to be known as miracle March, with lots of rain during that month. It could happen again. Maybe March will be great for SFMI. Big Pic and Bouts seem to think it will come to pass and I sure hope they are right.

Big pic told us of CQ's resignation from GHCD's board and I assume more to come. As you long termers know, CQ is one member of the family I really like, so I hope he sticks around SFMI, at least until there is a complete transition ready to take place. In my opinion, the last thing we need is for SFMI's operation to flounder with no one in charge, assuming funding comes and the operation can actually start up again.

It has been heartbreaking to see all of this dilution take place over the past few years, but Big Pic keeps reminding me via this site that it does no good to focus on the past, except to learn from it. I am very hopeful, but that comes from things other than direct knowledge, so we shall see.

In the meantime, I am really looking forward to a significant rainfall event here in a couple of days. The worst possible outcome is that the state and federal government always feels compelled to "fix" things when things are not going well.

Calfarmer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply