Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Just to let you know, we did get a significant rain event here in Southern California, along with the rest of the state. Really happy with our 3 to 4 inches over 4 days which added to the one inch for the year to date. Our average is 14 inches and the end of the rain year is June. (Really April). Our total now is 4 to 5 inches with no additional rain in site for the next 14 days.

So we had good news here that helped us and now awaiting good news for SFMI. That seems to be harder to get than rain out of our clouds. The bottom line is that no matter how good a resource SFMI controls, they can do nothing with it if they have no financial resourses to exploit it, and it seems that the more dire the need for money. the more difficult it is to get it, especially when your existing financial obligations remain unsolved. All the problems would go away with full funding. My hope is that Pic and Bouts are right that this new funding is just around the corner.

Wish I had a source in the know like they seem to so that I could provide real substantive information to provide real hope. Regretably I do not, so I depend on you here and whatever else I can uncover to continue on. Right now that is the plan. Continue on.

Calfarmer

New Message
Please login to post a reply