Welcome To The Silver Spruce Resources HUB On AGORACOM

“Seizing Opportunity and Creating Value”

Free

Is the world looking at the next Mexican high grade silver mine soon to be discovered?

Silver Spruce Resources (SSE-TSX.V) believes so and that there is a potential 130,000,000 million ounces of silver waiting to be mined next to world’s largest silver producer Couer Mining’s Palermerjo Silver Mine.

In late August of this year Silver Spruce Resources reported assays a high as 557 grams of silver (over 17 ounces) at their Pino de Plata project, a 397-hectare silver property located in the Sierra Madre Occidental in the Western Chihuahua State, of Mexico.

Silver Spruce plans to execute a 1,000- to 1,500-metre drill program to test the defined targets where high grade silver was discovered.

Based on the previous exploration results completed by Silver Spruce Resources it appears their chances of a new Mexican high grade silver discovery are realistic.

Pino de Plata

The Pino de Plata project is located some 15 kilometres from Coeur Mining Inc.'s Palmarejo open pit and underground silver mine. The Pino de Plata property has supported small-scale production of high-grade mineralization in the past; however it has never been systematically explored or drilled.

El Terrero area

In the El Terrero area, the company reported assays as high as 557 grams per tonnes silver (over 17.9 ounces per tonne).

Theodora area

With the Theodora area the company reported assays as high as 553 grams per tonne silver (17.78 ounces per ton).

Santa Elena area

Around the Santa Elena area the company reported assays of up to 200 grams per tonne silver.

www.silverspruceresources.com

New Message
Please login to post a reply