Free
Message: Silverado Releases Mineral Resource Estimates for its Nolan Creek Property in Al

As mentioned in the last sentance of first paragraph of the recent Tom Bundtzen report:

"THE MINERAL RESOURCE ESTIMATE TABLES BELOW DO NOT INCLUDE THE MOST RECENT DRILLING RESULTS WHICH HAVE BEEN REPORTED IN THE COMPANY'S NEWS RELEASE DATED JULY 21, 2008."

I would expect that we will see further news releases in the future showing estimates of reserves increased in a NI 43-101 compliance report, probable done by the well known Independant Geologist, Mr. Tom Bundtzen.

I believe this is only a small part of what the company has discovered and they have been busy smoking holes on their Nolan Creek property to expand the known length and size of the mineralized zone containing Semi-Massive Anitmony viens with Gold that will SURELY DESTROY THE NAKED SHORT-SELLERS !

Also noted in the Tom Bundtzen report, the company also has a reserve of placer gold on the Nolan Creek Property which will mined at some point in the future.

Continuing descoveries show that this company is the best buy at 3 cents a share !

The time is now to load-up the truck with Silverado shares before the investors return back from their summer vactions to overwhelm the gold market buying gold mining stocks to drive them to new highs !!

I see Silverado multipling its current price many-many times during this financial melt down with banks world wide !!!!!

THE GRIM REAPER

New Message
Please login to post a reply