Free
Message: Deafening Company Silence/Very Odd Trading Patterns

Deafening Company Silence/Very Odd Trading Patterns

posted on Mar 11, 2009 06:46AM

Given the two subject facts, that is firstly, the company has been quieter in the last month than any month I can recall in three years (no PRs, and Garry not speaking to but a few if any shareholders who request conversations, including myself, nor speaking to IR folks!)...

....and the second, the very odd market behavior (day on, there are either high single digit millions or only 10's/100's of thousands, or couple of million of shares trading, and 90% of them at the ask, no to little price movement, very odd trade sizes, 20 buys at the ask and the price bumps down, on and on).....

....something very significant is about to happen and odds are, it will be very good, odds are, we will have financing approved, maybe enough for more than a year of exploration and production.

I'm 90% convinced, what else would the company be about to announce? Those that see a reverse split or massive dilution have a right to suspect that, but I just don't think so. That would in fact be very detrimental to the company right at it's defining moment. Not logical.

I'm not going to be surprised to see a halt trade announcement over the next 5-15 trading days.....followed by a major announcement....we will see.

New Message
Please login to post a reply