Free

Personally, no takeover will have my vote to release my shares for less than 50 cents per share.

As recently posted and based on NI-43-101 reporting, the current WB and PB resources as defined in all three categories are worth at between $100MM-$130MM (gross) alone.

With a 200 tpd mine and processing plant working all year, the current defined resources, at 60% net of gross, and a P/E of 15, the company stock deserves to be up to 65 cents per share. This is only a portion of WB and PB, and these two areas together are a very small fraction of the Soloman Shear.

And on top of Soloman Shear, there are Ester Dome ($340MM gold in indicated and inferred) and Eagle Creek (proven antimony producer and potential significant gold source near Treasure Creek).

I have read of more than one gold company who are financed and in full production with only claimed Probable and Indicated class resources. Still looking for the first company that claims mostly "Proven" mineral resources, although surely they are out there?

So yes, 50 cents minimum.

New Message
Please login to post a reply