Free

If they have 100MM shares as posted, then EVG has ranged in Market Cap between $100MM and $200MM over the last year. This is 10x to 20x Silverado's current. From what I have read so far, they have drilled a lot of holes and assayed. They have ONLY very low grade but very high volume ("Bulk Tonnage") potential discoveries. Much like the envelope material Silverado disclosed around our high grade veins at WB.

EVG have yet to perform an NI-43-101 pre-feasibility study (is currently planned for 2Q10). I have not seen anything on infrastructure for mining or processing ore. Believe they are purely an exploration company and may intend to only be an exploration company.

Point is, they have up to 20x the market cap. Shows me that Silverado is undervalued. Not saying we deserve a SP of $1-$2 like EVG, but we do IMHO deserve a market cap of at lease $100MM given we are showing that much value (gross) in the ground in indicated resources and probable reserves, with very high potential to expand that. In other words, we deserve a SP of 6 cents right now. When financed, that picture will change drastically (IMO).

New Message
Please login to post a reply