Free

Let me point out another fact that I haven't commented on that you can clearly see on any of the recent charts I have posted.

This past year until recently, the chart was upside-down with the 20 MA at the bottom serving as the resistance level pushing the price lower thru most of the year until the 1st small "Golden Cross" occurred with the 20 MA crossing above the 50 MA which marked the moment when the price quickly marched up the chart from .0025 to .0085 breaking through the resistance level!! and now the 20 MA at the top (were it belongs) serves as support for the share price, a complete reversal!!

Silverado Daily Chart- http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/8b61c9c4de.jpg

As I have pointed out in my previous post, the 50 MA is converging quickly on the 200 MA and when the 50 MA crosses above the 200 MA this will signal the final MAJOR "Golden Cross" that will turn the chart right side up. This could happen as early as the end of this week? Charts do tell a story $$ Ka-Ching Ka-Ching $$

This has been a huge change in the making for all us faithful longs, do you think the short sellers are concerned? !! You Betcha !!

New Message
Please login to post a reply