Free

Anyone who has owned Silverado Gold Mine stock for a long time, and I am a long time shareholder, you should have some knowledge about the mining history going back to the year 2000 and the depression the industry faced when gold sunk to a low of $250/oz. and that caused the death of many-many exploration mining companies while Silverado Gold Mines had to mothball their operations during this terrible period and you should also know that the NI 43-101 hasn't been around for the past 30 yrs. I am not going to go into the details, you need to do your own 'DD' work if your going to invest in the mining industry. Exploration companies are startup companies and its a fact that they do make mistakes filing reports while going through the learning process of course the bashers would have you believe the company has committed a major crime and that the stock exchange will close and lock their doors forever.

Putting things into prespective, I for one am happy with the progress that Silverado Gold Mines has made in the past few yrs. going from following the gold nugget trail to finding the four rich Antimony veins with very high gold content from approx 1oz/ton up to 5.73 oz/ton and doing it over night by mining standards. Hey, most of the mining companies today are happy to chase after gold dust, grams/ton, which requires drilling thousands of holes which costs a bloody fourtune to prove they have a twenty year mine while Garry was lucky to discover rich veins in short period of time once they started the company operations backup to mine [once gold prices increased] and follow the gold nugget trail, the nuggets do tell a story and they point to the direction from where they originated, which led Garry to discover a very rich source of both Antmony and gold in a small area of Nolan Creek project, the company achieved this with not alot of drilling to find Workman's Bench and Pringle Bench, this is the exception to the rule by mining standards, western societies have depleted all the easy to find reserves of minerals over the past 100 years. Silverados' descovery is kinda like finding the needle in the hay stack sortta speak or could it because Garry the geologist has the nose for sniffing out the mother loads. $$ Ka-Ching Ka-Ching $$

May I suggest to those who are new to our forum that you take a minute to look at the "Photo' section at our fourm to see what the company has recently discovered in the past few years on the Nolan Creek project.

Partial View of the 500 ft wide Pringle Mineralized Structure
Pringle Bench 2 Foot Wide Vein of High Grade Ore
Workman's Bench Tunnel
Massive Antimony Vein

It is of my view that the majority of those who invest into exploration mining companies have very little stock market experience, no money to buy major stocks and no knowledge how to read tech charts or any real knowledge how the mining industry works from exploration to major producer so they become frustrated because they want things to workout on their time schedule, that isn't how the mining industry works or the stock market and that is what the shorts who bash a stock prey on, the beginner who is invests their savings into a small company.

In summary, it is a fact that Exploration mining COs are faced with borrowing money to finance their drilling operations to prove that they have a twenty year mine to financing their production operation and for the majority by today's standards that takes many-many years to develop and they could and may face many obstacles along the way from geopolitics to mining geological problems to the stock exchange where they face attacks from shorts/bashers.

Personally, I believe Silverado Gold Mine could be sitting on the mother load? and I am willing to wait a few more years to become a multi-millionare, for me the end justifies the means

New Message
Please login to post a reply